Monday, November 20, 2006

Streakin Along

A lot of interesting info coming down the pipeline about the stadium talks. Also, any of the links that require subscribing are free and will allow you total access to articles at the given newspaper's website.
  • This is a full length piece on the breakdown of discussions between the 49ers and the city. With all the new info coming out I think another breakdown is in order. I'll put something together over Thanksgiving.
  • Ray Ratto can be pessimistic a lot of times. This somehow manages to be upbeat while keeping perspective on the crappy-ness that is the NFC and the West division in particular.
  • Unfortunately I was at a bar and wasn't getting sound for the game, so I couldn't hear the halftime ceremony, but the muted version looked pretty good. And of course, as I read, John and Denise York getting booed was one of the highlights.
  • I'm a BIG fan of the suit. The authority figure works.
  • Gore, Gore, Gore Baby! I was pumped when he selected in the 3rd round and I'm still pumped. I don't have a car or drive, but I like to think I've been driving the Frank Gore bandwagon since that selection.
  • As long as the defense continues its strong play, this team should remain in contention for a playoff spot

1 comment:

How To Play Blackjacks said...

What good topic