Monday, November 06, 2006

11/06 Daily Links - All Defense and Special Teams!

Unfortunately due to work I can't put in any witty verbage to go along with the clips. But I'll at least let you know basically what the article is (whether it be recap, commentary, etc...) for a few of the links. I'll put more in after work:

Ray Ratto

SF Chronicle Recap

Contra Costa Times seems to think Mike Nolan might stick around. Really?!

Minnesota Star Tribune claims clock shenanigans!

Apparently the 49ers should take what they did yesterday on the road with them. Good call Captain Obvious

The team was psyched to meet the old school 49ers yesterday. I'm still convinced they should always wear the 80s jerseys. Although my personal favorites were the throwbacks they wore in 1994. Big fan of those.

More to come later this afternoon/early evening.

No comments: