Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pro Bowl Rosters - Larry Allen left out or not??

The NFL released their Pro Bowl Rosters for the annual exhibition in Hawaii. Obviously Frank Gore made it, but I'm a little confused about another 49er. 49ers.com says that Larry Allen made the team, but the nfl.com and espn.com roster lists don't mention him. Before visiting the 49ers website I was going to say I was disappointed Allen didn't make considering the job he's done on the offensive line since coming back from injury. But I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

Additionally, Walt Harris is a first alternate and Bryant Young is a second alternate. If any corrections are made I'll post it.

***EDITOR'S NOTE*** - ESPN DID IN FACT CORRECT THEIR ARTICLE AND LARRY ALLEN IS NOW LISTED WITH THE OFFENSIVE GUARDS

No comments: